Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Back

I'm back...with a broken back. I don't know what is going on with my back, but apparently it didn't want me to go to work yesterday. As soon as I attempted to get out of my car at the office I pulled, twtisted or broke something in my lower back. Wow does it hurt. Although I have never been stabbed, and hopefully never will, I'm sure the acute pain is similiar. Have you ever been stabbed? Would you tell me what it feels like?

I refuse to buy in to the system of doctors. About 6 months ago I was having back trouble. I went to one doctor who spent 2.3 minutes with me and then told me to get an MRI and come back. I went back and he spent another 2.3 minutes with me and referred me to another doctor. That doctor then referred me to physical therapy, and now that I want to go back, I need another prescription. Apparently you need a new prescription every 30 days. It is evident that being a doctor is no different than being a money hungry CEO. Any comments?

Update: My garden is so slow...why is it taking so long for flowers to come up? My deodarant test went well (seen previous post). I am convinced Sure is not good, and that I need to switch back to my previous brand or test another. Any comments?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon, it's your Cousin ames.

I agree with you- Sure doesn't work. Not even for girls.

I've found Arrid XX is the best, seeing as I inherited my fasha's sweatglands.

Also, I have found myself bagging my own groceries more than once. Another question about grocery stores- why are there 20 registers and only 2 cashiers at all times? I think waiting to be rung up bothers me more than bagging my own groceries.

Now that I've posted an entire entry on your blog, i will go.
I have my own blog...xanga.com/littlechams dont worry about visiting, i rarely say anything profound or meaningful to life haha.