Monday, May 23, 2005

Ramblings and Updates

So far Sears Auto Center has reimbursed me $97 for their crappy labor. I have also submitted the invoice for my rental car and I'm confident they will pay me back for that.

Karen bought me Season 3 of Seinfeld for my birthday. It is hilarious. I believe it is the best season out so far.

My flowerbeds are performing nicely. I am somewhat disappointed with the bulbs I bought because 4 or 5 of them have died. When I start getting more blooms, I will post before and after pics of the area between my house and garage that I landscaped.

Why do they call it a Restroom? I don't know about you, but I rarely rest when I am in there. In fact, I am motivated to get in and out as fast as I can (often this approach fails). You can't really call it a Bathroom either, because unless you are at home, you can't take a bath (although I did see a guy with his shirt off, a bar of soap, and the sink running). I prefer it to be called The Toilet. In the Asian countries I have been to, that is what they call it, and it seems to make the most sense.

My sister and her husband are moving to the Queen of the South today (a.k.a Birmingham). Now we will have 23 family members living here, most of them within a 10 mile radius. Is this good or bad?

How many of you visited the Website of the Week? What did you think of it?

5 comments:

Richard Mitchell said...

About the website of the week.
I think I'd rather sit on a cactus and clean my ears with a pinecone. Hey that actually sounds a lot like what I found when I visited it.

Brian Bojo said...

23 family members within a ten mile radius in the south? isn't that one of those things the folks up north say to make fun of us? cool stuff...when we move, we'll have 26, so I'm right there with you pal...

Anonymous said...

Seinfeld Season 4 is only weeks away. Like you, jon, i got the first 3 seasons for my birthday and now i have to ask myself if i'm gonna be one of those people who owns every season of the show...? giddyup.

YCN Jr. High Youth Ministry... said...

yes, these are some ramblings

Anonymous said...

Give them a copy of all fuel bills also. They owe you gas money.