Thursday, June 02, 2005

Persistence Wins

Okay, so I understand I have been a total slacker since my last post. I have been really busy...my wife is interested in looking for a house. What an all consuming process! I can't imagine being a Nomad...looking for the next best spot of land to lay down on everynight.

There are a few exciting happenings this month. We are taking an incredible cruise around Hawaii. I will also be starting my MBA in Marketing at LeTourneau University. I still can't believe I am going back to school, but it will be a great experience.

Update: Sears Auto Center decided to reimburse me for my car rental and all of the labor which totaled about $180 (see 2 for 2). I am also being reimbursed by my financial advisors because they gave me misleading information (which I had documented). In both cases, persistence & integrity won out. My new issue is with Roundup. I am taking pictures of the weeds I sprayed two weeks ago that have shown no signs of dying (and are probably growing). Once I send the pics to them and hear something back, I'll let you know. I have also updated the website of the week. Please give me some feedback on this.

4 comments:

YCN Jr. High Youth Ministry... said...

All I had was my cell phone, and well the zoom on the cell cam didn't couldn't get me close enough. And when I went chasing the whales in the dingy, but it wasn't fast enough...and I sorta got scared, but ya, lets just say it wasn't fast enough...argh

Jason Mitchell said...

I am going to give it to the Cell Phone company. They gave me a limit of 800 minutes. This is impossible. What am I supposed to do when someone calls and it is after my 800 minutes have been used. Just watch the phone. So I answer it. And then the phone company decides to charge me for it. Trust me, heads weill be rolling...

By the way, in light of the new wave to write blogs to little children. I have decided to keep a blog for my dog. I am posting loving thoughts I have about Samson. Some will be personal, some intimate, and some just cute. You can check it out at: www.samsonmybeloveddogwhomIwishwasaperson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson:

Guilty or Not Guilty?

Jon Mitchell said...

Great question. As I have followed the case, I am going to say...guilty of being a freak and I'm not sure about the sexual abuse. I would lean towards him being guilty of that, but I think it will be a hung jury.