Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hawaii Five-Noooo!

I saw a few funny incidents in my trip to Hawaii. Someone's sail boat was not sailing anymore. Apparently this captain didn't get the memo that you actually do have to pay attention to where you are sailing. Or maybe his curiosity of the little rubber stopper in the bottom of the boat finally got the best of him.




Can you figure out this math from the sign on the right? I have tried 100 different ways to see why I would be getting a better deal if I bought the six pack.









The infamous NeNe. Ironically this sign is posted where the most active volcanoe in the world resides. I don't think I would be concerned about them getting run over. I'm not sure if this picture on the right is a NeNe or not, but if it is, I fear that I killed it by feeding it Fruit Loops. Now there are only 999 left.



I actually saw a small earthquake happen as I was looking at the siesmograph. It freaked me out.

2 comments:

Jason Mitchell said...

Perhaps someone should have told Gilligan that it actually helps to have sails on a sailboat.

YCN Jr. High Youth Ministry... said...

you do such a lovely job at weaving text and pictures. perhaps i need lessons. perhaps