Monday, July 18, 2005

The Unveiling...

In my post Planting Time I promised that once my garden grew, I would give an update with before and after pics. Well, my friends, the time has come. I am so excited. The left photo is of the area that I planted in. This area actually looked rougher than what you see here. This was after putting in a drain and creating a wall with lawn timbers. I then filled that area with dirt. While maintaining the garden is harder than I ever expected, it is rewarding to see flowers and tomatoes grow right before my eyes. Karen and I used to look every morning to see what plants grew during the night. Here is what it looks like now:

Nature amazes me. Let me know what you think of the garden when you have a chance, and feel free to come over and weed when you have some spare time.

3 comments:

YCN Jr. High Youth Ministry... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
YCN Jr. High Youth Ministry... said...

Well I don't know about weeding, but ya, I'll come over...

Dude, the garden is amazing. Way-to-go; I think you should start a show, put it on local cable and maybe it will go big.

Maybe call it, "Metro Gardening" or "GEORGIAN GARDEN" or something, like that.

Anonymous said...

Very nice choice of color! How do you find the time?