Saturday, August 05, 2006

Our July

Our new patio furniture...the umbrella even has lights!







Karen at "Thunder on the Mountain" in downtown B'ham.



















Our wives decided to hold the first annual "Husbands Day!" We got to go camping and then came back to an incredible breakfast.

















Karen and I went to North Carolina with a lot of our family for my cousin Maclaren's wedding.
















We had a much needed vacation in D.C. and PA. We spent four days in D.C. visiting museums, monuments, restaurants, and playing frisby with W on the front lawn. Every American should make a pilgrimage to Washington.




















It was great spending a few days in PA with my brother, Jenny, and SiSi. We even made a special trip to the Jigger Shop...some incredible ice-cream.

1 comment:

The Chiaramontes said...

Yea!!! You finally blogged again. I love the new pictures and I am glad that you had fun on your vacation.