Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Technology

I am pretty bummed because I just got a call from my brother. He just got a PowerBook by Apple. I always thought I would be the first in the fam to make the "big switch" considering I hate Windows. Jason...please let me play with the PowerBook this weekend.

I want to offer some advice for those who are somewhat technically savvy or pretend to be, like I do. If you are using Internet Explorer as your internet browser, STOP IMMEDIATELY. You might as well be using paper and pencil. I have a great web browser for you, that most cool people have already switched to called Mozilla Firefox. Once you do that, click on the little orange button in the lower right hand corner of the screen and click the down arrow and save in the "Bookmarks Toolbar Folder." For those of you that don't know...that is called an RSS feed, which isn't as important as know that you have now saved my blog on your browser so you can see when it has been updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so excited over tab vs. multiple windows (how do you do
that?) and your RSS feeds. Do you have a lot of sites you watch then? Weird man you are. But I am strangely drawn into the madness myself. Dude. your next craze
to get hooked on is myspace: http://profiles.myspace.com/users/13806923 and oh, I just figured out how to do the tab thing...i think the bama word for this is bitching...but I may be wrong

YCN Jr. High Youth Ministry... said...

Someone get me a job here, I feel so pimp (with that word and saying bitching before, my witness is out the window...) but I am amazing, I'm not gonna lie. I wrote script to my blog. ON MY OWN MIGHT I ADD. WOW. I'm tingling right now, I feel that good about what I did...yes, I added a box, coded it. Added links, coded that too. OH YA. Can someone call these techy people and tell them I'm taking over...man I'm good...WOO! I should blog this entry...two in one day...I am amazing!