Thursday, October 27, 2005

Have I Really Become...

Have I really become a once a month blogger? Wow, that is sad. I am pathetic. I now notice that Blogger.com has added a new feature to blogging called "Recover Post." For those of you who have ever poured your heart and soul into a post only to have it vanish to the pits of hell before you are done, you are now set free!

Update:
  • School is going well. I'm now in my third course...the infamous Managerial Accounting.
  • We love our new home, but the couple we bought it from won't move out. Isn't there some legal action we can take?
  • I did a wheelie on my new riding lawnmower. It was very cool, but I think I broke something.
  • I recently had a battle with chiggers. These invisible pests drove me crazy for nights until I drugged myself with 4 Benadryl in 4 hours. I was late to work the next day.
  • San Diego here I come. Next week I will be visiting the greatest zoo in the world.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At least it is better then your brothers blog!

Ames said...

chiggers are the devils pets, i think.

if you put clear nail polish on them it helps...kinda burns, but it helps.

bug spray helps, also..haha..

YCN Jr. High Youth Ministry... said...

okay, okay wait...you are going to SD? JON...r u serious? I may just biotch slap you for not telling me sooner. DUDE...when? why? DUDE. I MISS YOU. ARE YOU SERIOUS.

You terd ferguson. Call me asap slacker...

Oh, and btw, I got an early b-day gift, a new celly, and its pretty sick...a Motorola Razor. (The b-day is Monday, 12/5)

Call me